Here's what happened:
We were sitting in our apartment, watching "24," when during the course of the show an alarm sounded. It didn't quite fit with the story of the episode and so right before we were about to write FOX and tell them their show is dumb, we paused it and the alarm kept going. It was the fire alarm to the building across the way from us. How odd. So of course we had to check it out. We joined the throng of people standing by one of the corner units, and saw a car parked in this girl's apartment. I guess the parking lot was a little full and maybe the handicap spot wasn't close enough, but the car was halfway in and halfway out. The fire department showed up, and once they determined no one was hurt, they proceeded to make jokes and snicker about the situation. We of course being considerate concerned neighbors, ran back and grabbed the camera. The man driving wasn't drunk, nor was he in a hurry, or completing a 500 piece jigsaw puzzle, he just "lost control." See for yourself. And "24" isn't dumb. (Sorry Trish and Mike we didn't mean it)
9 comments:
I really was almost pissed about you thinking 24 was dumb. That is a blasphemous thought and I think you need to repent. Both to me, bsp parsons and jack. You better watch what you say. . . jack may come through the screen and kill you and not even think twice about it. I'm going to find the jack bauer kill count and send it to you.
We were going to post the Jack Bauer kill count! We need to listen to the new Flight of the Conchords song!
Wow! Your blog does start off with a bang! Glad you guys joined the world of people with REAL talent! What's next?
Welcome. Glad you guys have a blog. When are you posting pictures of your new baby.? (Just thought i'd get some rumors started to stir things up a little. TeeHee.) I don't know how you will make all your posts this exciting. Maybe Kyle could blog on his mission. Uh huh. and then I guess your paw and I would have to start one!
Awesome pictures of the infamous accident! And we just want to know, Do you guys have renters insurance? I mean you really should considering Jack Bauer could (will) destroy your place if you get in his way. :) We love the blog name too!
Welcome to the blog world. Hope you don't mind if I stalk you every once in a while. : )
I heard about this, but hadn't seen pictures yet. Crazy that you happened to be watching 24 at the same time. Glad you have a blog now.
Wow, is life in the Harris household ALWAYS this exciting?
Waiting on pins and needles for the next post! ;)
Glad to find you in the blogging world. Bienvenidos!
That's crazy! Glad it wasn't your apt. or you in the driver's seat!
I love the webpage name!
Post a Comment