5.04.2008

Stolen!

So, the catalytic converter on my car was stolen the other night! Apparently it is very common now becuase they are made with platinum. So common that there is not a new part anywhere in the US until June 18!! Needless to say, I wasn't the happiest person in the world on Thursday!

8 comments:

Nancy said...

Sooooo sorry that happened to you guys! That's crazy that it will take so long to get a new one. Oh, the trials... What? No picture of your car without the catawhatever? I guess you can't have pics for everything!

Michelle said...

Hey guys, love the blog! It's nice to see what y'all are up to!

VLB said...

That is horrible, will you still be able to drive your car?

Tricia and Michael said...

Yea, so I recently ran into some money. I sold a part of car, not mine and I won't say which part, but I made bank!!! So if you need some help with that converter, I could help you with some of the cost! Also I am VERY familiar with how to install and uninstall those cadallic convertors.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say hi. I think it has been forever. Love the blog!

emily said...

That sucks.

Nancy said...

Not mincing words, Emily. Hey, Scott and Paige, I'm not too sure about some of your "friends".

Amber said...

I'm sorry. I can't believe all the crime going on everywhere lately. Good luck getting the part. Did this happen during the night?