6.10.2008

2 Year Anniversary

So yesterday was mine and Scott's 2 year anniversary. I would have had a timlier post, but we were flying home from TN yesterday (more on that later). I figure better late than never. Scott's a great husband! I don't know of anyone else who gets as many foot rubs, back rubs, etc. as I do. He waits on me hand and foot (what girl doesn't love that?!) and is highly entertaining to boot!

I can't believe it has already been two years since we were married and almost 5 since we started dating. Crazy!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

That looks says it all!!!! Yes, I think you are lucky to have him and we are lucky to have you, Paige, in our family. wow! 5 years. That's amazing. Time will only start to go faster. Happy Anniversary!!!

emily said...

Hap Ann! Yeah, I'm glad you're both in my fam too! Love the pic!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!! Glad your back! Can't wait to hear about the beach!

VLB said...

Scott is downright hilarious! I always liked him for that. Happy Anniversary! I still remember your wedding, everything was so beautiful!