6.18.2008

Happy Birthday Michael!

You got up to go to the bathroom during sacrament, next thing we know a pipe is broken and church is canceled. What did you eat?!?

Happy Birthday (a little late)!!

2 comments:

Tricia and Michael said...

awh!! that's very sweet of you guys. Thanks. So, did you know death cab for cutie has a new music video out where they play worly ball?? we totally thought of you guys. . . really wanna play.

Tricia and Michael said...

For the record, I had tuna dipped in batter, fried the night before. Also I had a egg/strawberry/mayo/bbg milkshake just before coming to church. So it could be either one of those things or the fact that I had a sledge hammer in my car and you can guess the rest! No church, Woohoo! We're going swimming! Next week I plan on shutting off the electricity half way through sacrament meeting, just you wait!