My friend Trish tagged me back in May and I'm just now getting around to this. Sorry Trish.
THE ABC'S OF ME!!!
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friends: Scott, Meredith, Trish
C- Cake or Pie: Key Lime Pie (really the only pie I’m a big fan of), almost any kind of cake!
D- Day of choice: Saturday
E- Essential item: a good book
F- Favorite color: Yellow, and lately green (the shade used frequently in crate and barrel items)
G- Gummy bears or worms: whichever one is coated with sour goodness
H- Hometown: Richardson, TX (basically Dallas)
I- Indulgences: staying up excruciatingly late reading, anything baked and bad for you
J- January or July: July, big fan of summer
K- Kids: give me a while
L- Life is not complete without: traveling. Doesn’t really matter where, just as long as its different
M - Marriage Date: June 9, 2006
N- Number of Siblings: 3 – 1 sister 2 brothers
O- Oranges or apples: neither really…I really prefer peaches or raspberries
P- Phobias or fears: R**ches (I don’t want to see the word typed out…it’s a major phobia and I probably need counseling for it) if you don’t know what that spells, just think of the worst possible bug that is faster than anything an creeps out of the worst places
Q- Quotes: “She wants to talk it through. Which means she wants to sit down and prove to you she is right.” - Aaron Scoll
R- Reason to smile: anything funny.
S- Season: Spring. I love it when everything is that fresh color of green
T- Tag three friends: Jen, Maddie (who can change up some of the questions), Valerie
U- Unknown fact about me: I love to hold dance parties in my apartment (by myself or with anyone who is brave enough to join me) where I blare music, sing at the top of my lungs, and dance around like a fool
V - Very favorite store: World Market, Marshalls, or Crate and Barrel W- Worst habit: Never putting the laundry away after I’ve washed it.
X- X-ray or Ultrasound: ask me later
Y- Your favorite food: Pretty much anything. It all depends on my mood.
Z- Zodiac: Aries
1 comment:
Veddy eenteresting! Dancing in that apartment could get clostrophobic. I learned some new stuff about you! Green is a nice color. We have a lot of it here in TN!! hint, hint
Post a Comment