7.14.2008

Fourth of July

My post about girl's camp is coming soon, but I figure I better at least get something new up here. So, better late than never here is my 4th of July post! We went to Austin with the Allsops and had a blast. We got to stop at the outlet malls in San Marcos (got the Crate and Barrell dining room table I had been coveting at 60% off), canoe town lake, see the capital, eat at Hula Hut, and other such fun things. Here are some of the pictures from that day.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun places to go! Hey I need to send you the pictures I have of camp too. :)

Amber said...

Good friends are the best. Looks like tons of fun. I need to tour Austin, that is where Joe was born, we should of done it while his parents still lived in SA.

Anonymous said...

Did you like the Hula hut? I was thinking about doing there for a date sometime. The canoe looks fun!