8.17.2008

We're Back

We're back! And boy does it feel good! We had such a fun time, but by the end of the week I was ready to not feel salty for once. I am only posting a few photos right now, because we are still going through our OVER 600 photos (excluding the roughly 50 underwater photos we haven't gotten developed)! So, needless to say it is going to take a while. We've actually seen the end of a rainbow! Unfortunately no pot of gold or lepurchan!Some of the trip highlights were:

~Scott getting to swim with wild dolphins off the back of the boat before dinner one night
~Snorkeling the "Indians"- best snorkeling I've ever seen
~Climbing rocks at "The Baths"
~Snorkeling the caves at Norman Island - Treasure was actually discovered there!! Several million $ worth!
~Sailing in rough waters (video below)
~ And so much more!!!

I'll post more when I get a chance, this is just a taste until we can go through all our photos!




11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that looks amazing. you guys should bring us along next time. We will pay you upwards of ten dollars. I look forward to seeing more pics.

Neil and Steph said...

Hey guys!! Your trip looked so dang fun. We need to do one all together sometime...Wouldn't that be SWEEEEEEET!

Tricia and Michael said...

i almost got sea sick from that video. glad you guys had fun! now we need pic of the house.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Oh those pictures are gorgeous!! I am a sunset picture-holic, so thanks for the great shots. And I like the end of the rainbow, how cool! Can't wait for more, and I agree with Trish, now we need pic. of the house! :)

Jolta said...

Sweet, I'm jealous, but glad you had so much fun. When is the next full Krauss family excursion...??

VLB said...

Wow, I am jealous too! But someday I will do that too. I have always loved sailing and find that it is the ultimate excursion into the adventurous unknown. I'm glad you guys had fun. Love that picture of Scott, he looks like a prarie dog!

Amber said...

Looks way fun. It's nice you and Scott have done some get aways before you have kids. Can't wait for more pics, love the video.

emily said...

No leprechaun????? Who is that midget green person in the preceeding photo then?

Can't wait to see more photos. Looks way fun and beautiful!

Tricia and Michael said...

so . . . . how's the new job??!!

Nancy said...

Love the pictures and video! Of course, we're all way jealous but so glad you could do that. Can't wait for more pictures and VIDEO!