10.20.2008

Kitchen Cabinets

So, I have finished painting our kitchen cabinets! I'm super excited because our kitchen looks TOTALLY different! It's so nice and fresh and crisp. I'll post before and after pictures, but when you are looking at them just make sure you are mainly looking at the cabinets...we have yet to redo the counter and the flooring. Both of which should be done by Thanksgiving. Oh, and I also have to brag a little bit...I finished the cabinets in 3 days (keep in mind I work full time)!! It is amazing how much you can get done when your husband is locked up in a room all day studying!

Before:

After:

Some other changes you may notice are that we painted the walls (in person the brown they had painted was very pink), changed out all the plugs and wall sockets to white ones instead of wood, and the small brick island is now a bead board island (you can't see it in an after picture, so I'll have to take a picture and post that later). I hope you like it as much as we do! (And as I mentioned before...we're not done so don't judge the countertop floor business yet)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Paige your cabinets looks AWESOME!! Great job and in 3 days! Hey you want to come to redo stuff in our house in 3 days. haha we are soooooo super slow and I needed your pictures to motivate me more. Thanks

emily said...

Very nice! I'm impressed! Are you getting new appliances too? Someday I'll see it in real life!

Nancy said...

Wow, they look terrific. Can't wait to see them in person!!!!!I used to do all those kinds of projects but can't make myself do much anymore.

Amber said...

Go Paige! They look awesome. Good idea to take before pictures, I sometimes forget to do that. I always had to find stuff to keep me busy when Joe was studying too.
Loved all the pictures in your "longest post ever" entry. Looks like you guys have been busy.

Mikail said...

Looks fantastic! We were just in Houston the other day, I should have come over and helped you paint! Hope everything is going well for you!

Molly Krauss Smith said...

Holy cow! They look awesome!