That is sooo FUNNY!! I can't wait till we live in UT in the winter and see what Logan does in the snow HA HA HA
That was too cute!
Hilarious. I have never actually had a dog of my own but they seem so fun. I heard you guys were all by yourselves for Christmas too, hope you still had a good one:) It's too bad we all don't live closer together.
You are so thoughtful! Thanks I will see Trish when she gets here then. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is sooo FUNNY!! I can't wait till we live in UT in the winter and see what Logan does in the snow HA HA HA
That was too cute!
Hilarious. I have never actually had a dog of my own but they seem so fun.
I heard you guys were all by yourselves for Christmas too, hope you still had a good one:) It's too bad we all don't live closer together.
You are so thoughtful! Thanks I will see Trish when she gets here then. :)
Post a Comment