My Dad is a man of many talents. Most people don't know that he is actually very musical (mostly because he tries not to let it be known). He plays the piano, guitar, and ACCORDIAN! That's right, as every good little Italian boy should, he plays the accordian. He doesn't play it much anymore, maybe once every 3 years or so when we beg, but he played for us while we were up there. We had to beg, but since Scott and I have been together for 5 1/2 years and he's never heard him play, I thought it was about time. Here are some pictures and a video to document the event.
Scott's face as he watched...classic
3 comments:
Your dad is fantastic! He should really play in Italian restaurants in his spare time!
Well at least you got it documented. And love Scott's face. It is a classic Scott face.
I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT. I hope you have more of him playing recorded somewhere. You will be so disappointed someday if you don't. What a treat. I wish he enjoyed playing it more. I'm sure it brings joy to all who get to hear it. Scottie, you got a boo boo! How did that happen? So glad you had a fun time in Dallas.
Your Christmas sounds like it was fun! My dad can play those instruments too!! He can't read music though, it's just by ear. I'm glad you found me!! So nice to be in touch again!
Post a Comment