3.05.2009

Happy Birthday Mom!!



Today is my Mom's 29th Birthday (or something). She's great! She always listens to me rant about whatever I feel like, helps me with the nitty gritty part of remodeling, and is always giving me good "finds" from her garage sale adventures. She supports me in all that I undertake, and is there to help remind me that I'm doing what I wanted to when times get rough. I couldn't ask for a better Mom. I LOVE YOU AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Cool! 29!! Happy Birthday to your mom! Glad you have a great relationship with her. I can't imagine what you would want to complain to your mom about. (Would a goofy husband have something to do with that? If so, he was adopted and I don't know where he got his personality from.)
Speaking of birthday's I can't ever remember what day yours is, Paige, except that it's in March. 11th? 18th? 23rd? (I know. I've been many times.)