I got into the second Master's program I applied to! So, as of today I'm officially smart or crazy (I'm personally going with crazy), but I now get to graduate with 2 Master's! I'm pretty excited, because I didn't think I would get in and they only admit 20 students a year!!! So, today I cheer, but I'm sure when all the tests start rolling around again I'll cry.
7 comments:
I'm going with crazy too! Congrats!
that's great Paige! You're awesome!
holy smokes!! You are so organized and smart that I know you will pull through 2 masters with great results. We wish you luck!
Good for you! Crazy? Yes! But if anyone can pull it off, it's you!
:)
Makes my head hurt to think about it but we know you will do well. We never had any doubts! CONGRATS!!!
You will do great. When you are sick of school just remember to blog instead;) Congrats.
Congrats! You'll do great.
Post a Comment