4.07.2009

Dallas

Well, two weeks after San Antonio, we went to Dallas for a family get together with my family. Fortunately everyone was able to make it the same weekend and it was a lot of fun. Again, I didn't take any pictures the whole weekend with the exception of when we went to the Dallas Arboretum. I couldn't have picked a better day to take pictures though! It was during "Dallas Blooms" and EVERYTHING was in full bloom and GORGEOUS! The azaleas and tulips were especially breathtaking. I wish I could live at that place!
You can check out my brother Neil's photography website to see additional photos. I'm not sure if he's put them up yet, but he's sure to do so soon! He's got some other cool stuff there as well. Just click here.
Fishing for nothingFishing for SomethingNeil doing what Neil does best

5 comments:

Mom Louisa said...

Great pics and love the one of Scott at the end he cracks me up!!

Nancy said...

I MUST go there!!! Azaleas and hydrangeas are 2 of my favorites. And such cute people can be found there!

Tricia and Michael said...

1.I'm super jealous you live close to your fam (anything less than a 24 hr drive is close to me) and you're making me even MORE excited to go visit when my bro comes home and my WHOLE fam will be there . . . only three more months-

2. as for your ? about whose jeans in the quilt. . . mostly mine, some Michaels and some random somebody's who donated them to the girls camp garage sale. I hope that's not too gross. ha ha- it was cheap and easy and i think it turned out well.

3. i for one look forward to the cluster posts :)

4. I am ALWAYS willing to loose sleep for games.

and last but not least, are you still up for chillin' memorial day weekend?

Paige said...

Well Nancy, then plan a trip to come to Texas next March and we'll go!!! Azaleas and Hydrangeas are two of my favorites as well!

emily said...

what a pretty place! if i ever get to houston i want to go there too! mostly all i could think about was that Will has the same shirt as Sebastian.