4.14.2009

Plan

Ok, here is my plan, I'm thinking that if I blog my progress on my papers I will be much more likely to do a little bit each day (because now more people know if I haven't done it). We'll see if it works.

So far today I have picked out a topic/article for my Human Growth and Development paper:

Is attachment (meaning attachment between child and mother) at ages 1, 6, and 16 related to autonomy and relatedness behavior in adolescents in interaction towards their mothers?

I have also printed all of my Gender Identity Disorder articles.

I'm on a roll.

By tomorrow I have to have read at least half of the material I've printed.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Go Paige Go! I find your topic fascinating and look forward to your papers.

I also can't wait to see your home projects but AFTER you have a great head start on your papers. hehe

smoore said...

ummm is your major psychology?? if so, i am definitely changing majors lol!

Valerie L. Domann said...

Your paper sounds familiar to what I had to do for Child Development. I can give you some ideas if you need em;. Good Luck!

Tricia and Michael said...

too bad we aren't in Houston right now distracting you more with "it's your turn" all in good time.

Nancy said...

huh? I don't know what you're talking about. I'm sure you do, though. Keep at it, girl!!!