5.08.2009

Dining Room and Guest Bath

Here are photos from two of my latest completed projects, the dining room and guest bath. The dining room is the only room in the house that actually has everything up on the walls etc. So I'm super excited to have one complete room!! We did finish the fireplace and master bath (with the exception of artwork), but I need to clean those areas of our house before I post pictures!!

The Dining Room:
This is the way it was before we moved in

The Guest Bath:
Everything in here had beveled glass. Even the light switch plates!!

5 comments:

Amber said...

Both rooms look so good. Your bathroom looks absolutely amazing. I love the black. Cool decorations in the dining room, the color is awesome too.
You gave me the motivation I needed to start painting my other bathroom. I've been in a painting rut lately.
Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks:)

Tricia and Michael said...

so, when we buy a house can your mom hit up the garage sales and you help me decorate. thanks.
estimated time of home ownership =2009.

Unknown said...

love your work! I really need to step it up and finish our rooms. We don't have a single room complete yet. Keep these posts coming.

Molly Krauss Smith said...

Hooray! They look great! Maybe you're getting your master's in the wrong field...

smoore said...

super cute!
now us girls just need to come visit yall and try out the new bath and stuff ;)