5.01.2009

HOLY PRODUCTIVITY BATMAN!!

Check it out, it is one of those rare and elusive posts by Scott himself!! Since school just ended i now have time to pursue one of my favorite past times:... making stuff up!!! Although in this case i am not. As i said, i have been very productive today, batman. I took my last final, cleaned the gutters, mowed the lawn, edged the yard, weedeated (weedate?) the very same yard, sprayed for bugs, acquired over 50 trillion mosquito bites (hence the spraying), found a cure for the swine flu, but then accidently dropped it in the toilet (that is no mans land so its gone for good), oh and i celebrated finishing my first year by eating at Pappasitos. Yes, today was a very productive day, and because it wasn't studying, i loved every minute of it. Ok that last part was made up.

4 comments:

Valerie L. Domann said...

Wow, congrats Scott on finishing your first year. That is awesome and worth every Pappasito bite!

Nancy said...

I'm so jealous of your eating at Pappasitos but not of anything else you did yesterday. That WAS a lot of stuff you crammed into one 24 hour period. My problem was on the rare occasions when I accomplished a lot on a certain day I couldn't make myself do anything the next. Best wishes on being productive today OR just enjoy that school is over for the year. Yaaah! You done good!!

Anonymous said...

I have to say that I dislike you a little bit...or maybe a lot...for eating at pappasitos. I miss good mexican food. Congrats on getting through your first semester of grad school. I am sure things have been so busy for you and your wife. Hope all continues to go well for you and your family.

Tricia and Michael said...

Paige, I may have a problem (i never denied that) but what's a girl to do when her bff moves to houston??? hmmmm??? tv is how I cope with withdrawls.