Plus, we're finally back from our month long vacation. Much more to come on that later.
YEAAAA!!!
Oh so in love!
yay! congrats!!!
Good luck this semester and congrats on 3 years! We loved having you guys visit. See ya in a month.
Yay school! I mean, happy Anniversary!
What a cute couple! And I here they're nice, too. Congrats to you love birds. A card is in the mail. Can't wait to hear more about your trip.
We will TOTALLY see you this weekend...a certain someone turns 30!! haha
Post a Comment
7 comments:
YEAAAA!!!
Oh so in love!
yay! congrats!!!
Good luck this semester and congrats on 3 years! We loved having you guys visit. See ya in a month.
Yay school! I mean, happy Anniversary!
What a cute couple! And I here they're nice, too. Congrats to you love birds. A card is in the mail. Can't wait to hear more about your trip.
We will TOTALLY see you this weekend...a certain someone turns 30!! haha
Post a Comment