I realize I'm late in getting this up, but things have been busy. We were able to go on vacation for 3 days shy of a month and it's been good to be back. We had an absolute blast on our various vacations and it was wonderful to see family and friends. Here is a brief synopsis of our trip:
Cozumel for 1 week
Dallas/Lake for 1 week
Start Road Trip to UT - Santa Fe for 1 day
UT for 1 1/2 weeks
Start Road trip back to Dallas - Arches National Park
Santa Fe for another day
Dallas for 1 day
Finally back in Houston!
The very next weekend: San Antonio for Mike's 30th Birthday!!
Needless to say it's been a busy BUT AWESOME summer so far. I'll do a separate post for each part of our trip because each one had it's own highlights. There's also a Father's Day post at the end, so make sure you keep on scrolling!
1 comment:
I'm surprised you didn't use green colored font since that's the color all of us are after reading that post!!! We are so JEALOUS!!!!!!!
Post a Comment