Henry Miles Krauss
Well, this morning my brother, Neil, and his wife, Steph, had their first baby! So I've been Aunted again! He came out at 6lbs. 10 oz.! He has only sent one picture so far, but since he's a photographer I'm sure there will be many more to come. He will go by Miles.
Scroll down to see my other post from last night.
3 comments:
Oh, Congratulations! he's cute. . . hope you get to see/hold him soon!
Love the name, Miles! Congrats little auntie and uncle.
That makes you an uncle, don't cha know. I'm sure just a few more pictures will follow. Sheesh, even non-photographer parents take billions of pictures of their first born. I can't imagine how many Neil will take. The big question will be how many will he take of the second? I love both names. Congrats to you brother and his wife!!
Post a Comment