That's right I was released as the nursery leader today. What a good day. There were a ton of kids there too, so a good time to leave. Although I did at least have a lot of leaders to help out. And we did have one incident with a rogue toy saw that would not stop playing an annoying little song. No matter what we did. So, Scott sent it to a hot grave in the parking lot dumpster.
3 comments:
congratulations! :)
Congrats on a term well-served, Paige!! Something else is always in the offing, though. (Scary Halloween music-oops, I mean angelic choir music. Scott, kind of like the music Kyle hears at the mention of "Shawhhnahh".)
And Scott, way to show that toy who's boss!!!
Way to go Paige and Scott you will be blessed and just think of all the experience you have under your belt for when you have your own kids....
Post a Comment