10.15.2009

Summer Days

I found these photos on my computer and it made me think how much fun summer was as a kid. Getting dirty, playing in the water, seeing family (the two in the orange and red jacket are my 2nd cousins, the other is my older brother Neil), getting into trouble, and having hair cuts I could NEVER pull off again (if you can consider me having pulled it off the first time). I miss summer as a kid.

These pictures were taken on a trip to visit my Uncle Mike and my Mom's cousin Bebo (I think his real name is David) in North Carolina...I'm not sure on the date.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I remember how that felt! I can feel the sun on my arms. Thanks for those great pics.

Molly Krauss Smith said...

I think Bebo's real name is something else. David's nickname is "bones." How's that for southern nicknames?