11.08.2009

Seriously Depressing

My budget somehow got erased for all of 2009!!!

I spend hours on that thing every week. I get EXCITED when bills come so I can see how far under budget we came. I go to open it, and poof...the file is corrupted and gone. I'm circling the drain.

5 comments:

emily said...

OH NO!!! I know how much this means to you! I hope things can be recovered???

Amber said...

So sorry. Hopefully there is some way to get it back.

Barlow Fam said...

I don't know if this will work or not, but you can reset your computer to a previous day and it goes back to those settings, I don't know if it would retrieve stuff, but it's worth a shot. Back up and Restore center is what it's called on our computer. Good luck. I hate that!

Nancy said...

Paige, Oh Paige!!! The agony, the pain, the anger, the frustration! Will Pappasitos help? I'm soooo sorry! Hope you can find it again. : (

Joe said...

Paige, are you using Quicken or MS Money? There are utilities you can download to fix corrupted files.