11.22.2009

The Best Place



So the end of the semester is definitly here. Which means lots of late nights studying. So, here is what I've devised as my absolute favorite place to study...THE BATHTUB. That's right, what better way to de-stress while still doing what you have to. Personally, I think I'm genius.

5 comments:

Nancy said...

I'm with you all the way with tubs! Happy Studying!!

Amber said...

Just don't drop your papers in the water;)
Actually, I think it's a great idea too.

Unknown said...

Do you add bubbles? I wish you well in your studying. :)

Valerie L. Domann said...

Paige, I used to do the same thing!

Tricia and Michael said...

I read magazines while i bathe, does that count? good idea on the desk though I love it!!

you may need to get extra bath salts to relax after I KILL YOU in catan ALL WEEKEND. happy studying.