1.05.2010

Christmas

So, I have a lot of things to post about (Christmas, home improvement, Scott's white coat ceremony, etc.), yet I don't feel like sitting at the computer long enough to go through all of the pictures etc. right now. So, by the end of the day, hopefully all of those posts will be up, but consider this one the first of a series.

We went to Dallas for Christmas and had a WHITE Christmas. We had a blast and it was the first year in 2 years that we had EVERYBODY there. I of course wasn't as diligent with my camera as I should have been, so my Mom and Steph, my sister-in-law, have a lot of pictures on their cameras (since theirs were around), so hopefully they will put pictures up soon! Here are some of the pictures from my camera.

Some slept more than others

Scott and Mia became best friends - probably because they were both up to no good


Our White Christmas

Boxes aren't just for the young (yes that's my Dad)

Miles - the little dude

My Dad's annual Christmas Eve recitation of "The Night Before Christmas"

The Christmas Story leg lamp ornaments

4 comments:

emily said...

Scott and Mia are so cute together. And where did ya'll get the leg lamp ornaments? I must know.

Amber said...

So fun. The good part about Joe going out of town was that I spent a long time on the computer catching up on blogging, picture editing, etc. It does get time consuming but I love to see what y'all are up to.
A white Christmas in Dallas..wow!

Nancy said...

Love all the pictures!! We had such a fun time! And Amber, it was a win-win for us: You posted lots of fun stuff and we got to hang with Joe! Thanks! Thanks, Paige for the great post. Glad your Christmas was fun and thanks for your great hospitalitiy and yummy gourmet cooking! Yum!

Molly Krauss Smith said...

I love those pictures, send them to me please! Miss you guys.