1.16.2010

Family Pictures

Go check out my brother's photography website to see the family pictures he took over Christmas!


(You can look at his photos in the future whenever you want by clicking "Neil's Photo's" under my blog list).

Here's a couple of them.

4 comments:

Amber said...

I love them all. He takes awesome pictures.
Hopefully I can have him take my family's pictures this Fall. He is still in Utah, right?!?

Nancy said...

Fantastic pictures! Those kids are so cute. OK, the grown-ups, too.

emily said...

I saw those on FB. They are so good. I am majorly bummed that the UT trip is off mostly becuase I was hoping to get nice artsy photos of my fam. It cracks me up how much scott fits in. Or in some cases takes over... There's one of those ones on the bench that Scott is making such a "Scott" face...

Faisal Admar said...

the pictures are wonderful. what camera did you use? compaq or dslr?