
I have been instructed to put a post up because Scott hates the picture I had up of him for his birthday. Who knew?
So, this is a boring post. I have a TON of home improvement pictures that I need to post, but I have yet to upload them to my computer (yes it has been months since it was all completed). Thus, that will have to come at a later date.
I am currently sitting in the UH Optometry library trying to do homework because I am the BEST WIFE EVER!! Let me tell you why:
1. I agreed to be Scott's patient in clinic today (if anyone else wants to do it, you get a free exam!)
2. I agreed even after having months of bright lights shined into my eyes
3. I am now trying to study while still slightly dilated
4. I agreed to stay at school with him for the entire day so that he wouldn't have to deal with traffic going or coming (shaves about 30 minutes off his commute each way) - Yay HOV lane!
5. I did all of this knowing full well that on my day off from school I would have to wake up at 6 am (never happens on my day off) and spend 10 hours at a place that isn't even my school.
That being said...Scott's a pretty fantastic husband so its worth it.
4 comments:
I think that's the cutest valentines post ever! What a good wife you are! Well, sorry about the dilation, I guess that's what you get for having too many eye drs. in your life!
Post the pictures already!!!!
You ARE a great wife! Scott should give you a long back rub if he hasn't already...
I thought it was a great picture of the Scotty! And you have gone above and beyond the call of duty. After you have given birth there's no way Scott can ever catch up!!!! But please accept a great big THANKS from us for helping our middle child, what's-his-name.
You are the best wife ever!
Sorry that you both have so much homework, it will all pay off in the end.
Let's see the home improvement pictures.
Have a good Valentines day, at least it is a 3 day weekend!
Post a Comment