7.11.2010

Dallas

Well, for those of you who don't know yet, my sister and her family moved to Dallas at the beginning of July...FOR GOOD! I'm so excited it is hard to contain it. So, Scott and I made the trip up there to see them and meet Greta for the 4th of July weekend. We hauled along our good friends as well. I ended up not taking many pictures (I clocked one the whole weekend), but fortunately Dyan was on top of things and took some for me. We had a blast hanging out and playing games, watching fireworks, shopping at bookstores, eating, etc.




4 comments:

Tricia and Michael said...

I was wondering if you'd gotten to meet sweet Greta yet! and the flowers on your shirt in that last picture are ADORABLE. I love.

Unknown said...

I agree with Trish I love your shirt. Glad to see you blogging again. I go through spurts too. :)

Nancy said...

That's fantastic news! It's great to be near family. (Just think how sad I am to be alone in the wilderness!) Love the pictures.

Tricia and Michael said...

cheater. I totally thought you went all "lexi" style :)