8.16.2010

home again, home again

Well, we are back from the beach...sad to say. I never want to leave that place. I will eventually sort through my pictures, but until then you can view all the cool artsy ones my brother, Neil, took HERE.

My nephew, Sebastian, is staying with us for a couple of days. Molly and my mom were driving through Houston on the way home to Dallas and dropped him off for a 3 day trip. It has been a lot of fun having him here, and I'm excited to go swimming tomorrow! Thus far I took him to NASA to see a rocket ship (which he was CONSTANTLY describing over and over again as HUMONGOUS), and then we played with rocket balloons, and gave him his first banana split while we watched movies. So far, I'd say I'm a pretty good Aunt.

I will blog more in detail about all that has been going on here later (and when I put my pics on my computer).

1 comment:

Tricia and Michael said...

FUN!!

I want to squeeze that Greta and rub her spit bubbles all over my cheek. (is that creepy since i don't 'really' know your sister?)

and, you're so fun, i wish you were my aunt.