Yum, especially the red kind. See, Paige, how easy it is to post something? (This coming from me who hasn't been much better). But seriously, you waited 3 months to post about GRAPEFRUIT??? You must have gone to Costco and picked up a 12 pack ur something. :-)
4 comments:
for breakfast? or 3 days, all day?
i love grapefruit too.
I do too, this baby however, does not:
http://failblog.org/2011/01/17/epic-fail-photos-baby-enjoying-a-grapefruit-fail-gif/
(I just saw that a few minutes ago, considering the common subject, I thought I'd share)
Emily...it has been incorporated in every meal for 3 days.
Trish...that video clip is GREAT!!
Yum, especially the red kind. See, Paige, how easy it is to post something? (This coming from me who hasn't been much better). But seriously, you waited 3 months to post about GRAPEFRUIT??? You must have gone to Costco and picked up a 12 pack ur something. :-)
Post a Comment