1. I can stay up reading as late as I want with as many lights on as I want
2. Unlimited chick flicks and period films
3. Not a single video game has been played in this house since he left
4. So much easier to stick to a diet - especially when your husband is a candy-holic
5. Nobody steals the covers
6. I can go to bed as late as I want
7. Going to visit him in San Antonio feels like a vacation!
So, if you have book or movie recommendations...pass them my way!!
4 comments:
Wow, do I!! I just finished one of my all-time favorite BBC drama series called Larkrise to Candleford. You can get all 4 seasons on Netflix. I just loved naive and goofy Minnie who joins the cast at the beginning of season 2. And hesitant but pious Margaret is also a favorite. Actually loved all the cast. Queenie and Twister are tops! Well, I will think of more in a bit.
Oh, there's a great youtube lecture by an M>D. about highfructose corn syrup and the extreme damage it does to the body that Scott should watch so he can kick that candy habit or he will have Type II for sure. The corn syrup people are now marketing their product as corn sugar. Hah! as if we aren't paying attention. Oh, but we are!!
who knew scott was so strict on curfew? when you come to San Antonio to visit if feels like a vacation to me too, so come back soon, k?
Book: A GIRL NAMED ZIPPY by Haven Kimmel!! You must listen to it though, it's just not the same when you read it.
Post a Comment