That's right, my husband is gone for the summer. It stinks! As most of you know, Scott is doing a summer long externship for his 4th year of optometry school in San Antonio at Randolph Air Force Base. It is a really good experience for him, but it means living apart for the summer. I have to stay behind in Houston to work. Boo. (Although really Yay because it means we have an income!) So, if you feel the need to visit Houston, come stay with me!
On a good note...I GRADUATED! I am now a Master!
Now, lets see if I can be better about blogging since I should have a lot more time on my hands. However, I would not advise holding your breath.
5 comments:
congrats!!!! (masters, not scott being gone...)
Now that you'll have all this free time, lets just see how much blogging you can do...
That is a bummer to hang out alone:( Hopefully it will go fast for you both.
Maybe it would help to visit UT in your spare time;)
Masters, that is so awesome. I'm just begining the journey through school.
So sorry you guys have to be apart. That does stink. Hope it can go by fast somehow. But think right when you can't stand it any longer we're coming!! Hahaha!
Hi Paige! Can you guys see each other on the weekends? How far is San Antonio from Houston? Ian't it about 4 hours? That's not too far. Can he come home on the weekends? Or too much homework? David has been on the other side of the country for almost four months now! He left at the end of February for USCG training. He comes home June 9th. It has been an adjustment. You go through so much without them around and it can be difficult. As long as you keep up the communication it's okay. Good Luck and congrats on your job and graduated from school!
Oh Paige, I'm sorry you and Scott have to do that!! Congrats on graduating, though! That's awesome. Now can I get some free therapy sessions?? ;)
Post a Comment