6.24.2012

Dr. Harris

I am super late in putting this up, but Scott has graduated and is now officially a DOCTOR! It was a great celebration and we really appreciate everyone who made the trip down to spend it with us. Now we are just desperately trying to get everything ready for our house to be put on the market so we can head up to Dallas and he can practice his new skills.  If anyone needs a good eye doctor, I know of one!  Here are some photos from the big day...


He was so vital to his class they made a statue to commemorate him

5 comments:

Nancy said...

We are sooooo proud of Dr. Harris and the wife who helped in untold ways to make it possible!!!
Those are great pictures.
LOVE the stature!!! They knew what they were doing when they commissioned that work of "art"!! What a fun weekend that was. Loved being with everyone. Let's do it again! Oh, yeah, we are - at the beach!!

raisruckus said...

Soooo cool. Congrats to Scott on an amazing accomplishment. :)

emily said...

Congrats Scott AND Paige!!! I only WISH I needed glasses...

Tricia and Michael said...

Congrats you guys!! I love that last picture of you two. Are you sure you don't want to open your own practice in SA? I could totally keep you in business. . . . . :)

Spanky and Family said...

Congratulations!!! So excited for you guys to be done with school and move on to the next chapter.