The last Saturday we were in Houston my good friends Dyan and Sondra threw me a baby shower. It was so cute, so much fun, and very sweet of them to do. It was a great chance to get to see some people one last time before we moved.
It was a darling shower (yellow and gray) with yummy food, but I of course didn't take pictures, so I had scrounge some up from other people who are smarter than I. Keep in mind I am 5 months pregnant in these photos!!!
The sweet hostesses








1 comment:
Paige, all these posts are throwing me!! I'll comment in reverse.
5 months pregnant and completely lovely!!
How nice and looked like great fun. Lots of yellow, my favorite color!
(I don't know how but these comments ended up on Emily's blog and I had to copy and paste them over here!)
Post a Comment