11.28.2012

Thanksgiving and Baby

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving where my whole family was able to gather and eat TONS of good junk food.  I, of course, didn't snap many photos, but here are the few I did manage to get.

You can see what Uncle Scott spent a lot of time doing


Cooking with Aunt Steph




Some awesome ballet costumes that my Mom found at a garage sale - these are only 3 of about 10...the Smith girls certainly enjoyed them (and frankly, I'm impressed my sister fit in a 14 yr. old's ballet outfit)

And over Thanksgiving I hit the 26 week mark.  Sadly, these are the first pregnancy photos I've taken.  I really am bad at taking photos.  Scott didn't exactly give me time to look at the camera in the second one, but you can still see the belly.  I can't believe I'm already 27 weeks (maybe I'll take some photos?) and that we only have about 3 months until this little thing is here.  Time is certainly moving quickly.  As far as how I've been feeling, I've been doing pretty well.  My only major complaint is the CONSTANT heartburn this baby is giving me.  Until being pregnant I had never had Tums, and now they are my daily treat.  I also caught a cold a couple of weeks before Thanksgiving that has been lingering and won't quite go away.  Other than that, I feel good, look fat, and am trying to enjoy it all.  Oh, and don't mind the awesome PJ's..



3 comments:

Tricia and Michael said...

You look great!! It goes fast and slow at the same time. We're so excited for you guys!!

Glad your family was all together at Thanksgiving. I'm always amazed at what your Mom finds at garage sales

emily said...

I love seeing your belly! It's so real!
Tums are my friend when I'm pg too. But I found that just 1 does the trick. no more, no less. I don't know if that works for you too.

And I'm seriously impressed with your sister in the ballet costume.

Nancy said...

Paige! Paige!! I think there's something in your tummy. Have you checked that out? Maybe you're pregnant!! Cute!!!

Way to score on the ballet costumes!! Your sister looks like a pro.

Looks like you had a great time!