Tuesday was Scott's birthday ( yes I am late in posting, just be impressed I'm posting at all). We had a good solid day of lounging around not doing much. He did want to go to a restaurant called the Chocolate Angel for lunch. You must understand that this is the absolute GIRLIEST restaurant ever. Seriously. However, it has the BEST roast beef sandwich you will ever eat.
When they found out it was Scott's birthday they gave him the birthday "hat" which is actually a crown that says "Birthday Queen" in gold glitter (again, not many men visit this place...especially not for their 33rd birthday). First time in a long time I have seen him blush. He was a good sport though. The waitress at least put the writing toward the back...a small attempt at making it more masculine?
Either way, I'm glad Scott was born. He is the greatest husband and I love him!
Oh, and if you haven't voted on the sidebar, VOTE!

3 comments:
totally love it. Happy birthday Scott!
So proud of Scott doing what he wants without giving in to what others will think!!
What's a roast "need" sandwich? Never heard of that before or was it just a typo??
And I AM impressed you are blogging!!! Please, more where that came from??
Bahahaha!!! I love it!
Post a Comment