4.06.2013

One Month

Sophie was one month yesterday. Crazy how time flies.

• She still gets up once a night, but has slept all the way through a few times so I'm hoping that will be the new trend

• She is gaining weight quickly

• She is very animated

• She stays awake for long stretches during the day

• She does not pose well for photos






4 comments:

emily said...

I think she's great at posing! I can't believe how fast this month has gone and I'm pretty much super jealous about the sleep. I still haven't gotten that much sleep!! She is so cute and I think she's a perfect mix of you and Scott.

Amber said...

She is so adorable! Love the update and love the pic idea of each month that you and Emily do.

Amber said...

She is so adorable! Love the update and love the pic idea of each month that you and Emily do.

Nancy said...

I agree, I think she's a super beautiful poser!!

Now you know that all this terrific behavior with the first baby means that the second will be the opposite don't you? That's just the way of motherhood.

Anyway, I'm sooooo excited to see her in person!! It is seeming like forever til we get there!