We leave to go to Florida in 3 weeks for our family beach trip and I am sooooo excited. So, to kick off the countdown, here are some pictures from last years trip. (The wind is blowing my hair up, it's not a new style!)


My nephew can't poop in his diaper without a little privacy...so that is his beach outhouse!
I would be in big trouble with Scott if I didn't highlight his sand castle that he built with my brother. For the flames, they filled shells with lighter fluid and torched them.



My nephew can't poop in his diaper without a little privacy...so that is his beach outhouse!I would be in big trouble with Scott if I didn't highlight his sand castle that he built with my brother. For the flames, they filled shells with lighter fluid and torched them.

2 comments:
Who is the bigger kid there, Scott or Sebastian?? That's so cute about him not being able to poop without privacy (Sebastian) or maybe Scott, too. Great pictures and can't wait to see the ones from this year's trip! So sorry about the loss of your catalitic converter (sp?) and the loss of the use of your car for 6 weeks. Who knew! (Check out my new blog at corgicroft.blogspot.com. I'm still practicing with the pictures.)
That looks way fun. Can I come with your family?! I love the torched sandcastle. Too cool.
Post a Comment