4.28.2008

Visit From My Parents

My parents came down to visit this weekend and it was really fun. We went to Freidrich Park Wildlife Preserve and hiked, played in the river and had a picnic at Guadalupe State Park, drooled over motorcycles at the Ducati dealership, and just hung out. Here are some pics from the weekend.
After hiking at Freidrich Park, we went to the Ducati dealership to check and see if they had the new Ducati 998 that my Dad wants. Unfortunatley they only had the 1098, but they did have the MV Agusta (the white bike).
Dad, if you get a new bike, I vote this one!
Here is the Ducati 1098, looks like the 998, but has a different clutch
Looks like we wore Scott out! A hard thing to do.


7 comments:

Unknown said...

All that fun and you still prepared great talks!! We really want to go to Guadalupe again, such a great place. And send 24 our way anytime. We are done with season 4. I will call you :)

Barlow Fam said...

I knew I saw Scott on Sat. We were at Guadalupe too. I tried to yell hello, but was too lazy to actually go up and say hi. : ) Glad you had fun with your fam.

Tricia and Michael said...

Whose that sexy beast with his shirt off? Oh...did I say that out loud? You never said you guys went to a gun show!!!!

Amber said...

Visits from parents are always the best. I still don't know if I have ever been to Guadalupe park, I'll have to ask Joe, he always remembers. I do know I've heard the name before. Looks like fun.
Scott worn out? That doesn't happen often. They are dropping off Kyle at the MTC as I write this! Can't wait until they get back and hear all about it and I hope Joe remembered to take some pictures.

emily said...

Fun! I miss Guadalupe SP. Fun place. I love that pic of Scott. It makes me feel better about myself. Say hi to your parents!

Tricia and Michael said...

I couldn't believe it I just heard that Hugh Jackman is gay! I totally can't believe it. I hear he has his own bedroom at Never Never land. Thats a true shame.

Paige said...

Blaspheme!!! Hugh Jackman is PERFECT!! (excluding the whole happily married with children and unavailable thing)