7.15.2008

Girl's Camp

Last week I was at Girl's Camp with the YW. It was soo much fun. The theme was Super Heros Choose the Right. So, as you can imagine there was a lot of dressing up and the skits were awesome! As you will see in the pictures, there were lots of bathing suits over shirts and shorts to make super hero outfits! Lots of fun filled times!



On another note...


In order to pack all of our stuff, we borrowed the Bishop's suburban and car top carrier. As Jen and I went to pick up the girls, unfortunately we forgot about the car top carrier and the covered parking. Needless to say as we were exiting the parking lot there was some breaking glass (light bulbs) and a lot of crunching as the carrier got popped inside out and broke. Jen threw it in park and we stepped out to survey the damage. It was pretty crazy! The Bishop's wife was awesome about the whole thing, and hre is our picture documentation!



4 comments:

Amber said...

I'm going to girls camp with kaylee in a couple weeks and I'm so excited. I loved going as a teen so I'm guessing I'll love it as an adult too. Nice pics.

Nancy said...

OOOps!!!

Nancy said...

Well, the oops was for the bottom picture. So glad you had fun at girls camp. I've avoided it as an adult my whole life. I'm grateful that there are women who will go. That's terrific of you , Paige.

Unknown said...

This has to be my current most embarrassing moment! Thanks for a great week!