8.06.2008

Sailing, Sailing, Sailing the Ocean Blue

Well, we leave tonight to head up to Dallas for our sailing trip! I'm super super excited! Scott hasn't been able to stop talking about it for weeks, and frankly neither have I. We fly out tomorrow morning and arrive back in Dallas on the 14. It is going to be sooo much fun and sooo relaxing. Hopefully we don't sink any boats with our little crew of 4, but we'll see. Lots and lots of pictures when we get back of both the house and the trip. If you're lucky I'll get a chance to post some pics of the house before we leave. Just remember it is still a work in progress.

3 comments:

VLB said...

Ohh! I wish I could come with! I love sailing. I hope you guys have so much fun and just think of me once when are staring out into the pretty blue ocean. My fav!

Nancy said...

Can't wait for all the pictures. Have enough fun for all of us!!

Unknown said...

Hey you must be back from sailing! Either that or you love blogging so much you can't live without it! hehe
We miss you too, We have only painted ONE room and I swear this might take forever! Can't wait to see your painted rooms!