Well, here are Scott's back to school pictures. No, he is not taking luggage to school, it is all of his equipment that he has to have for his clinics etc. It all comes in a super organized case with rollers. It is actually quite swanky. And he of course has his packed lunch! I think he's cute.He is really enjoying school so far. And up to this point I have still gotten to see him some at nights which is a plus. I'm sure that time will become more and more limited as the year goes on, so I'm just enjoying it while I can.

9 comments:
I heart the lunch box!! I want to get Reid one so i can pack him cold things but he won't let me get one. You guys need to convince him it's totally cool.
Hang in there, I am in school too, so we can cheer each other on!
Aww back to school pictures, so sweet. Good luck Scott!
i just keep thinking of billy madison 'back to school, back to school . . . something something something . . fool.'
It's good to know that you do back to school pictures at any age. I think the suitcase thing is interesting. I must say, it's the first thing I noticed and thought maybe Scott was taking things too far, until I read your explanation. I like the lunch sack too.
Scott fits right in with all the back to school blog posts people are doing. He looks like he is ready, I thought at first glance he must be going away on a trip.
Sack lunches are great except I get so tired of packing them for the kids, I practically beg my kids to get hot lunch, makes my mornings that much easier. Good luck with school. It will be so worth it.
BTW, my boys will love the nose picking picture, I will be sure to tell them he is just pretending so we don't get any copy cats.
Why am I not surprised at any of those pictures? Well, OK, I'm surprised that you did get back to school pictures taken at all, Scott. It's weird that Paige is involved instead of me or is it? I don't know. It's weird. Love the swanky luggage. Best wishes for a great school year! You're so funny. Hope your classmates appreciate that about you. I'm sure they will.
Awww, how cute! Looks just like my little pre-schooler!
Paige, I want to know--did you tear up when he walked away? It's ok if you did. Everyone gets misty-eyed at back-to-school time.
Post a Comment