9.07.2008

Labor Day

So, I'm totally late in posting this. Sorry. But, in my defense I didn't have any good pictures from the weekend so I had to wait for Trish to post hers so I could steal them. Thanks Trish for the picture!!

Our good friends came down to visit and we had a blast! We mainly played games, but occassionaly found time to eat, go to Kemah (an old fashioned boardwalk with rollercoasters and everything), go to the pool, play tennis (well, Mike and Scott played while Trish and I talked), and some other fun things. It was an awesome weekend and we loved having them down here! Thanks so much for coming to visit!!!

The top picture was Trish's. These are the 3 that we took the whole weekend (we're lame I know). They were while we were on the rollercoaster. Not even moving yet. Lame I know. That's why I waited for Trish.


5 comments:

VLB said...

Scott is hilarious, I love you guys, you are awesome!

Tricia and Michael said...

ech- i need a haircut. not a big fan of the mullet.

Nancy said...

So glad you had a great time with your friends!!! I remember those days of hanging out with friends. Hmm, wonder why we don't do that anymore. I loved the lame pictures anyway.

Tricia and Michael said...

Whose that sexy bald guy? Man would I like to run my hands over his head!

Unknown said...

So if I posted a comment on the Allsop's blog does that mean I get to copy and paste it onto yours? :) So glad that you guys got together and had tons of fun! We miss you!