Well, we are both in Houston (turns out I had to go to work the same day Scott had to go back to school), but currently without power. The last update we had on the power situation was the time line to restore power to our area "extends beyond Monday 9/22." It is starting to get hot outside, so we are looking into staying in a hotel if FEMA will pay for it...which we will know about in a little while.
If we don't have power how am I blogging? Well that's the glory of University of Houston!!! We came up here so that we could charge things (mainly laptops, phones, and flashlight batteries) so I'm getting a little blogging in. Unfortunately I forgot the camera, so no pics this round.
Other than that, not too much is happening around here.
2 comments:
Good luck with the hotel--if it doesn't work out, you're welcome to stay with us, it's nice and cool here!
Woah, bummer no power still! Must be boring in the evenings when it's dark. Or is it? JK. Do you spend a lot of time away from home? Those hurricanes are nothing to fool with. Glad it wasn't a Cat 3, 4 or 5. Thanks for the update 'cause we is all wondering about y'all.
Post a Comment