Paige! Hi girl! I love the porn you posted! That is hilarious! You are so cute! Where are you??
This was sent in an email to me awhile ago. So true and so funny. I reread it and had another good laugh..if men only knew how true it is.
I've seen these before too--so funny, so true. It's not the girls that should be forwarding these around, it's the guys. So they can learn something!
I've seen this book and had a huge laugh over it in the bookstore. (I didn't buy, though)
For sure we will get together801.234.0609 call me;)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Paige! Hi girl! I love the porn you posted! That is hilarious! You are so cute! Where are you??
This was sent in an email to me awhile ago. So true and so funny. I reread it and had another good laugh..if men only knew how true it is.
I've seen these before too--so funny, so true. It's not the girls that should be forwarding these around, it's the guys. So they can learn something!
I've seen this book and had a huge laugh over it in the bookstore. (I didn't buy, though)
For sure we will get together
801.234.0609 call me;)
Post a Comment