Is the beginning of CRAZY!! I just registered for my classes and it is settling in just how pressed for time I will be. My schedule is as follows:
(For those of you who don't know I'm starting my Master's in Psychology at University of Houston Clear Lake in January.)
Monday: Work 8-6
Tuesday: School: 9-4 (possibly 9-10 if I get into another class I want)
Wednesday: Work 8-6; School 7-10
Thursday: Work 8:30 - 6
Friday: Work 8 - 6
Saturday: Work 9-3
Additional activities:
3 church callings
1 online class
STUDYING
attempting to keep my house clean and see Scott at some point.
Am I insane?
9 comments:
Yes, you are insane;) Actually good luck, it will be hard but school is always worth it.
The big question is....will you ever get time to blog????
no wonder we can never catch one another. That's awesome tho- way to go. maybe i should go back to school.
yes
Insane like an evil genius! I'm so excited for you! I do not regret for one instant going back to school, even though it is crazy. Good luck and remembr to blg when it's the craziest. It will keep you sane.
Yes, you are insane. I worry about your adrenal glands. Good nutrition and lots of deep breathing.
I think that's great!! It is SO hard to do more schooling after having kids! Good luck! Can you email me your address so I can send you guys a Christmas card? michellekondel@yahoo.com
sorry! apparently I was signed in with Dan's name, this is Michelle!
Wow, Paige. I can honestly say now that I hate school (College) and am looking forward to just working and raising my kids. I do hope for the best for you and Scott though.
Scott, Jason Newbry says to get your anus on Facebook.
Post a Comment