For Thanksgiving we had Nancy and Jim (Scott's parents) come down and visit. It was a lot of fun and we wish they could have stayed longer. We had a good Thanksgiving meal (if I do say so myself), went to Galveston, rode on the ferry, saw a battleship, toured where Jim lived for a couple of years when he was 6 or so (Nancy, correct me if I'm wrong), and showed them Scott's mistress-the optometry school. You can check out more pictures at Nancy's blog. Here are the few pictures that we took (I'm not sure why we have so few, we took our cameras with us places).
This restaurant, Gaidos, is a restaurant that Jim went to with his family when he was a kid living in Houston. The restaurant is in Galveston and we ate there just hours after stuffing ourselves at Pappasitos.
A Fredericksburg eye chart that hangs in the Optometry school. Those of you who have been there will probably recognize some of the symbols.
**And Valerie I keep meaning to tell you to send me an invite to your blog again!
5 comments:
Hi, Paige! I'm so glad you found me! That's great that you guys are staying busy. Keep in touch.
Thanks for posting the pictures. We had a great time and you both are terrific hosts.
It's always fun to share holidays with family. It's also cool to see where Scott spends all his time;) I laughed when I read mistress but I'm sure that's how it feels. Hang in there, school is tough when you never see eachother.
Fun! I wish I could have seen those spots from my dad's childhood. Well, and you guys too!
Oh, I didn't realize I didn't have your email included. I will do that today!
Post a Comment