I finished my latest project today...redoing the built in bookshelves next to our fireplace. Next up, the fireplace.
Before:
After:


Basically, I just covered the brick with bead board, added cove molding in the corners, sanded all the wood (it was rough cedar), and painted everything white. The circular saw has become my bestfriend.
7 comments:
looks fabulous! So does scott ever have a break we can get together- is there a weekend that would work for you guys? we miss KILLING you in cities and knights. :)
Wow! Great transformation. Scott looks pretty proud of your efforts.
I was wondering if it was you, Paige, or Scott who did all this fine work but it must be you since he doesn't have any time to do projects or write on your blog. Way to go, Paige. White beadboard really makes my socks go up and down. At the rate you are going you will have a hard time parting from a home you've put so much of your heart and soul into when Scott graduates. Maybe Houston is your dream destination-cough,cough.
Amazing! You did a great job and we love the bead board, it adds a great touch. What are you planning for the fireplace?
What a difference, looks great.
wow that looks awesome!!
I miss my family members!
Post a Comment