11.05.2008

Track Day

For Halloween my parents came in town. My Dad had a track day (motorcycle stuff) in Houston so it was impromptu and we had a blast! They weren't here for too long, but Friday night we handed out candy and Saturday we went out to the track to watch my Dad do his racing thing.

It was the first time that either of us (me and Scott) had been out to the track. During lunch time they did a "parade lap" around the track and let anyone ride so Scott got to ride that lap. For liability purposes, they had to go like 30, but he said it was fun.
Here are some pictures of the loyal spectators and Scott riding around the track. Because they had to go slow he didn't have to be in full gear, hence the shorts.

Here's my Dad at one point when he flew past us on the striaght. It doesn't look like it, but he was actually going about 120 mph.

At this particular track they also do car racing, so there were some nice cars that Scott was drooling over. You can even pay a couple hundred to take a mercedes on the track and race. Something I want to do very badly.

2 comments:

VLB said...

Very Nice and Super Cool! You guys are Racers! I love Ninja Bikes! Scott you look Hot and Paige you look so cute! I miss you two so much and can't wait to see you sometime soon.

I am glad you are having fun again and I like the bookshelves a lot.

-VLB

Ty said...

Hmph, Nancy--why no comment here? This looks to be right up your alley:) Ha ha.

Fun stuff, I'm jealous!