Well, today is Scott's 29th birthday! His last year in his twenties! Who wants to see anything other than photos! I mean really. So, here are a bunch taken over the years and some his Mom lent me to scan (thanks again Nancy! They're already in the mail on the way back to you)! If you want to see others you can check out his sister's blog and his Mom's. Enjoy!
Scott is the best husband in the world. Here are just a few things I love about him:
-wears a sleep mask to bed
-always willing to give a massage
-has a collection of minature things
-likes Pride and Prejudice
-randomly shouts in his sleep
-will fall asleep on the floor at the foot of the bed (with sleep mask on)
-is a kid at heart
-will do anything for me
-super considerate
-is a dance machine! (as evidenced by photos above)
-is well rounded - loves alternative music as well as classical...and NO country!
-loves to clean
-hysterically funny
I couldn't ask for a better husband! I love you Scott!

8 comments:
Wow, sleep mask, another thing I did not know about Scott...Happy Birthday Oldie!
Very fun! Love all the pictures of course. And it was nice to learn things about Scott that I didn't know. Hope you guys have a fun celebration!
PS--Scott is a wicked dance machine.
who would have thought that Scott was one of "those" that looks the exact same now as he did when he was two weeks old. hilarious. Oh, and i LOVED the tu-tu pic on emily's
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTT!!
did paige still make you go to school on your birthday?
Great pics! Dad and I were watching them together and I said "Woah, big skip in age" at one point. Dad: "maybe not." Glad you like Scott's goofy side and you think he is a great husband. He turned out pretty well in spite of us which is one of life's wonderful mysteries.
That was neat to watch. I still can't believe all that hair when he was young. What kind of sleep mask does he wear? Very interesting.
We think Scott is a great, funny, awesome guy too.
Happy Birthday Scott, hope it was a good one.
Happy Birthday, Scotty!
so funny! Scott is hilarious! I might make one of those video montages for Dan's 30th this year. Yours turned out great!
I forgot to comment on Scotty's casts when he was a baby. Did anyone ever ask you about that? I guess they would have posted that. Maybe people thought you leaped out of a shopping cart. Actually, Scotty's feet were crooked in the middle. He had to have casts for 22 days. (great for keeping him upright in a sitting position. No falling over backward!) Then he had to wear special shoes that looked like he had them on the wrong feet and how! I wonder if I have some pics of him in those shoes. They were really expensive- leather and metal. One day while admiring his older siblings in the bathtub he fell in with them on. He never minded the casts or shoes too much. I sure was nervous when they took the saw to the casts. Scott probably thought it was entertaining.
Post a Comment