Girl, it's about time! I notice you blog in spurts. Usually 3 at a time. Is this "cluster blogging". I can see how it might me more effecient. You're doing pretty well given your schedule. Thanks! Great posts!
Well congrats on quitting and enjoying more time for school and hopefully scott! :) I can't wait to see a picture of your new hair do. I bet you look stunning! Say Hi to Scott for us and don't worry about blogging, I like the cluster blogging idea too! hehe
2 comments:
Girl, it's about time! I notice you blog in spurts. Usually 3 at a time. Is this "cluster blogging". I can see how it might me more effecient. You're doing pretty well given your schedule. Thanks! Great posts!
Well congrats on quitting and enjoying more time for school and hopefully scott! :) I can't wait to see a picture of your new hair do. I bet you look stunning! Say Hi to Scott for us and don't worry about blogging, I like the cluster blogging idea too! hehe
Post a Comment